Cover Letter [sample]







Hi Guys, today i would like to give you examples of a good and correct cover letter, in my previous post I already give the tips tips how to make a cover letter, you can see here. And in this post I will give you the examples cover letter, let's check this out







=========================================================================================

Sample Cover Letter for Security Engineer

Dias
444 Hanley Road
Birmingham
Bl lAA
Mobile: 07779 222 3333
Email: diasproduction13@gmail.com


March 31st, 2017


Mr. Philip Smith
Hiring Manager
Richmond IT Services
London
E12 5DD


Dear Mr. Smith,

This email is in regards to the Security Engineer position recently posted through CareerShift. While browsing the Network.net Company webpage. I discovered your Information System Development page and found it quite informative. The techniques and services provided by Network.net Company range a wide and impressive spectrum. I am impressed by the multitude of publications and case studies published as well as the variety of services provided. Network.net Company is a leader in information security. With my skills, knowledge, and flexibility I am able to establish and maintain your information security system.

During my studies at Champlain College, I have had the opportunity to hone my skills in TCP/IP, Linux Administration, Operating Systems and Batch File Programming with this knowledge I m able to resolve diverse internet related issues, including networking, security, malware and FTP. Inside the classroom I have commited myself to academic excellence. Outside the classroom, I assisted in setting up Kids Technology and Science Project at Champlain, which introduced elementary and middle school students to digital animation and personal computer. My membership with the Computer Networking and Information Security. Club has helped connect me to students of different backgrounds and function as an inclusive and supportive group.

I am available for an interview at the convinience of Network.net Company and have attached my resume detailing academic knowledge and technical skil. I appreciate the opportunity to discuss this position with Network.net Company and provide further information.


Sincerely,



Dias

=========================================================================================
Sample Cover Letter for Photographer


Dias
444 Hanley Road
Birmingham Bl lAA
Mobile: 07779 222 3333
Email: diasproduction13@gmail.com


March 31st, 2017


Mr. Philip Smith
Hiring Manager
Richmond IT Services
London
E12 5DD


Dear Mr. Smith,

I would like to apply for the post of "Photographer" which you have advertised in Campus newspaper March 21st 2017.

I believe I meet the requirements listed in your advertisement. I am a recent college graduate with previous part-time and seasonal experience in photography. Ever since in college, I have always had high interest and enthusiasm to work as photographer. I have great knowledge regarding all aspect of photography, including how to plan and produce good pictures for various purposes. I could use many different cameras, from manual, pocket digital, to DSLR. I can contribute greatly to your company by always came up with great photo ideas and angle and utlizing various resources to develop interesting pictures. Last but not least, I am also expert in photography software such as Photoshop, Freehand, etc. which are essential in today's photography.

Thank you very much for your attention. I am looking forward to hear from you soon.




Sincerely,



Dias

=========================================================================================


Sample Cover Letter for Graphic Designer


Mr. Philip Smith
Hiring Manager
Richmond IT Services
London
E12 5DD


March 31st, 2017


Dear Mr. Smith,

I have read your advertisement for a Graphic Designer with great interest as I believe that my skills and qualifications match your requirements for this position.

I would welcome the chance to apply the skills and knowledge I have gained to your job vacancy and I feel my abilities would prove to be an asset for your company.

I have experience with Unique Web Design Services as a Graphic Designer and have been involved in anumber of high profile projects. I am comfortable working as part of a team or individually and have an in-depth understanding of energing technologies in new media.

I have enclosed my resume for you review, it includes a more detailed list of my technical skills. Please feel free to contact me on the number given below and I look forward to meeting you in the near future.

Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.


Your sincerely,



Dias
444 Hanley Road
Birmingham Bl lAA
Mobile: 07779 222 3333
Email: diasproduction13@gmail.com


=========================================================================================

Sample Cover Letter for Accounting Staff



Dias
444 Hanley Road
Birmingham
Bl lAA
Mobile: 07779 222 3333
Email: diasproduction13@gmail.com


March 31st, 2017


Mr. Philip Smith
Hiring Manager
Richmond IT Services
London

E12 5DD


Dear Mr. Smith,

I am writing to apply for the entry level accounting position in your company. After reading about the job description on your company website. I was thrilled to discover that all the requirements you need from applicants precisely meet my academic achievements and work experience and I wish I could bring my knowledge, sklill, and commitment to excellence to your company's innovative environment.

As an Accounting graduate, I have great knowledge regarding all aspects of general accounting and financial reporting. I have good command of all the required software programs, including Word, Excel, and accounting software. I am proficient in general accounting, account receivable/payable, payroll processing, data collection and analysis, banking activities, and employment tax reporting. My financial strength includes budgeting, reporting, auditing, month-end closing, timely financial statement preparation, and manage the process of annual budget.

For your further consideration, I have a bachelor degree in Accounting from Any University. I am a hardworking person, have good command of english, detail-oriented, excellent in math, and able to work well under pressure.

Thank you very much for your attention. I am looking forward to hear from you soon.


Sincerely,



Dias

=================================================================================================

Sample Cover Letter for Recruitment Assistant


Dias

Recruitment Assistant
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Philip Smith
Hiring Manager
Richmond IT Services
London
E12 5DD


March 31st, 2017

Dear Mr. Smith,

I am writing to express my interest for the position of Recruitment Assistant in your esteemed company.

Having recently obtained my Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration major in Human Resource Development Management (BSBA-HRDM) in the Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP), I wish to bring my knowledge, skills and commitment to excellence to your company's innovative environment.

As a Business Administration student, majoring in HR Management, I have become equipped with the of the best professionals in the recruitment and human resources industry. Being a trainee has developed in me enthusiasm and a true passion for human resources and has subsequently conviced me that human resource management is my true calling.

For additional details regarding my qualification and expertise, please review my attached resume.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this application and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,


Dias
444 Hanley Road
Birmingham Bl lAA
Mobile: 07779 222 3333
Email: diasproduction13@gmail.com

=================================================================================================

Sample Cover Letter for Secretary



444 Hanley Road
Birmingham Bl lAA
Mobile: 07779 222 3333
Email: diasproduction13@gmail.com
Dias Production                                                          
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Philip Smith
Hiring Manager
Richmond IT Services
London
E12 5DD


March 31st, 2017



Dear Mr. Smith,


I am actively pursuing an opportunity comparable to the secretary position you have advertised, so it is with great enthusiasm that I respond to your job posting.

The strength I would bring to your company would be in all areas of secretarial support with an emphasis on administrative-level assisting. I have strong office abilities, including filing, organizing, and word processing. I could do letter composition, take dictation and message taking, notarize documents, presentation preparation, project management, coordinate all incoming business news, and all level of travel scheduling and tracking.

For your further consideration, I also have a diploma degree in Secretary from Gajah Mada University. I have good command of english as well as computer and internet. I have good interpersonal and telephone skills. I am hardworking person, able to work well under pressure, creative, pleasant, and convenience in dealing with people.

Thank you very much for your attention. I am looking forward to hear from you soon.


Sincerely,


Dias
444 Hanley Road
Birmingham Bl lAA
Mobile: 07779 222 3333

Email: diasproduction13@gmail.com

===========================================================================================

Sample Cover Letter for Software Developer

Mr. Philip Smith
Hiring Manager
Richmond IT Services
London
E12 5DD


March 31st, 2017


Dear Mr. Smith,


I am writing in response to your job notification for the position of Software Developer on ABC site. I am a BTech in computer science with an aggregate of 80% marks. I have good knowledge of programming languages like C, C++, C#, Java and Assembly. I am compatible on working various operating systems like linux, windows, etc. I wrote MySQL procedures for Microsoft SQL Server and PL/SQL stored procedures for Oracle in my final year project. I have also done 6 month internship from Oracle. Some of my personal qualities which you may find useful for this role are.
  • Ability to learn quickly coupled with innovative ideas for problem solving
  • Ability to work in ateam with strong communicative skills
  • Hardworking and sincere towards work with an ability to take directions
Please find my detailed CV for your consideration. Should you need any more details, please do let me know. Thank you for your time and looking forward to hear from you.


Your sincerely,


Dias
444 Hanley Road
Birmingham Bl lAA
Mobile: 07779 222 3333
Email: diasproduction13@gmail.com

===========================================================================================

Hope you enjoy and i hope this post may be useful for you guys, Thank's..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Movie Review "Train to Busan" powerpoint

How to Write Cover Letter